It begins

| Monday, June 13, 2011 | |
Well its offically started.  The first coat of paint has gone down on a warjack.  I started the charger tonight, part of the Cygnar battle box.  The reinforcements arrived in the mail today as well.  On the table is

o Warcaster Commander Coleman Stryker
o Ironclad Heavy Warjack
o Lancer Light Warjack
o Charger Light Warjack
o Hunter Light Warjack
o Sentinel Light Warjack

I've got a Journeyman warcaster on back order at the moment.

I found out something amusing today while painting the charger.  I went to all the trouble of trying zenithal highlighting, which is worthless when you use the fantastic new base coats of the Reaper Master Paint HD line.  The coverage is so fantastic you can't really see the difference where the primers change.  I've chosen the HD Dragon Blue as my base blue, with the P3 Brass Balls as the golden color.  I'll be hitting the blue with a GW blue wash as a final step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment