Update 10 days and counting

| Thursday, August 18, 2011 | |
Well, things never go like I want them to, there will be no fully painted army by the event.  I did get a game in last night with the proposed list and while it did OK, I got stomped by elves.  It actually was a good game and a good learning experience.

So the mini's will not be painted because the house has been. I must see to the needs at home before the little plastic and metal men get painted.  I'll probably still have time to build the command trench section, and might get one of the Jacks' fully done by then, but most defiantly not the trenchers.

1 comments:

Tim Covington Says:
August 19, 2011 at 6:10 AM

I look forward to seeing your command trench. I'm debating between trying to build one or trying to get all of my minis painted.

Post a Comment