Triumph the comedy Jack

| Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | |
So I completely missed the deadline and ability to play at the local big game.  I've heard really good things about it and am really upset I missed it.  But real life comes first.  I thought I would include a shot of my newest reinforcement to my Cyngar forces, Triumph.  Folks on the interwebs are very polar about him.  I think he looks cool, saves on some mana here and there when fielded with Siege, so he's in my force.  The original plan was to get ahold of a metal devastator and do the conversion work so he would have a bit more character.  The folks I was trying to get one from were sold out and I don't think PP is casting up an more.  Then came the hunt in the DFW area for a Cygnar heavy Jack kit.  I found it at store 3 of 3 when I went hunting.

1 comments:

Bobby Jennings Says:
October 2, 2011 at 8:15 AM

At least you got a positive out if it, right?
Gunslinger is starting the Journeyman campaign next weekend(10/08/11), y'all should come. I'll be starting my Protectorate army and would love to see some familiar faces.
-Bobby

Post a Comment