Finished Commander Stryker

| Friday, July 22, 2011 | |
I've finally finished Commander Stryker from my Cygnar Battlegroup.  Painted mainly with Reaper Master series paints as well as Games Workshop colors.  I did a simple block paint with no high lights or shadows at the time of painting.  I then used the Dark Tone Quick Shade by Army Painter to give it depth.

All in all I'm pleased with the dipping process the only thing I missed is a small pool of the dip solution on the back of his coat.  I saw the dipping solution pooling up on the front corner of his coat and the tip of his sword.  I managed to soak that up while it was still wet with a handy paper towel.  I missed it on the back. Now just a few more jacks to go.

4 comments:

The WildFerret Says:
July 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Did you paint on the dark tone or actually dip it?

Mad Pat Says:
July 23, 2011 at 6:40 AM

I went ahead and dipped him because he was small enough to fit in the can.

sandmanMike Says:
August 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I'd be real interested in a before and after of the dipping process for the next model. Turned out real sharp though :)

The WildFerret Says:
August 2, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Silth... here's a before look at that Stryker model

http://warjacks.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-down.html

Post a Comment